Saturday, December 31, 2005

tired

It's been a while since my last post, but I haven't been home to do it. Late Christmas day I left for Sumter, now that trip seems like such a long time ago. It was a lot of fun seeing everybody again. We played Capture the Flag with a bunch of people from Sumter that I really didn't know. Then I came back to Cheraw the 27th and got to sleep in my own bed and take a shower in the one here at home. The next day I got up at 7:00am to pack and get ready to go to the Extreme Leadership confrence with Collin, Shelly, Katlyn, Rachel, Beka, and Mr. T. That was not only a lot of fun, but I learned a lot about myself.
One thing I do know about myself is that currently I am very tired from all this going and coming and I am going to go chill for a little while.
Pray for me as I pray about going to a mission trip this summer.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena