Wednesday, April 19, 2006

spring break..in a few words

well, i got my first set of stitches over spring break. Ask me about it next time you see me if you want to hear the story.


Oh, and I found my prom dress. It's a fantastic shade of green. Well, actually there are many many shades of green (and a little blue).


I also finished the fifth Harry Potter book and have now moved on to the sixth.

I think I will go read that now and then get ready for bed.


This morning I read in Isaiah that "...tongues of fire lick up straw..." it gave me an interesting mental picture.



"And they were calling to one another:
Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory"
-Isaiah 6:3


I'm pretty sure i subconsciously stole Lindsay's sometimes formant of her xanga for my posts..

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena