Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the wreck

That's right. Andrew, Anna Grace, and I were in a wreck last night and I can't praise the Lord enough that all three of us are alive. We've all got some sort of damage done to us, and unfortunately Andrew's new car is messed up. I don't remember anything about the actual accident. I don't know what it was like having a truck run into the car. The only thing I do remember is waking up right before they took me inside the ambulance and realizing it was night time. Although, I wasn't really waking up, I was hysterical according to Andrew. I just didn't remember what was going on. I have a broken ankle, stiches on my left arm, and badly bruised hip. Andrew as a broken wrist and staples on the back of his head. Anna Grace had a minor concussion and I imagine she is pretty sore just like the rest of us. Either way, I am so glad that all of us made it though the wreck. You usually hear about friends of your friends getting in wrecks, but you hardly ever imagine that it could be you. Remember to buckle up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! Praise the Lord a thousand times over for saving you guys. wow, this is major. i hope your feeling okay, though a broken ankle has got to suck. so you on crutches now? i hope you can still do VBS since i know you love it so much. I'll call you later today, which is Wednesday. Also, i'm deleting my blogs as soon as i figure out how, because i got a xanga. My site is xanga.com/unfoldingmywings. Get well soon! Luv ya bunches,
Holly

 
Designed by Lena