Sunday, September 10, 2006

holes

i was reading a friend of Ashley Porter's blog the other day and it got me thinking. .

you know, since we have been youngesters in Sunday School we have been taught that we have a God shaped hole in our hearts that only he can fill. So many times we try to fill that space up with relationships or material things, but it never ever works out because He is the only thing that can fill that emptiness in our lives.
Well, how amazing is it to think that God has a Stephanie shaped hole is His heart that only I can fill? Someone can try to fill up my space, but the Lord yearns for a relationship with ME!

"My soul yearns, even faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever thought about God having a me hole in his heart. That's really great...

David said...

Whoa Stephanie, that's a pretty beastly deep thought. Chea.

Anonymous said...

yeah it is.

Anonymous said...

oh wow... that IS good! miss you steph!

 
Designed by Lena