Monday, November 13, 2006

professional sports are overrated

i really don't have that much to say, but i certainly desire a return to where my heart is happiest. i wish i could have made it to camp this weekend, but i suppose it's okay that i couldn't. i miss the people, the beds, the smells, everything about it.
I feel like i am hardly ever true to the people in cheraw because i don't want to ever admit to them that i desire to be somewhere different. not only physically, but spiritually. i desire a constantly uplifting relationship with others that i seem to experience very little of in my daily life. and i don't want them to be hurt, by me saying this, but rather them encourage me to build a life fulfilling in praise; worshipping the Lord with every fiber. of course, i know i have room to grow, so i am in no way condemning. i just think it could be so amazing if my love for the Lord was encouraged as much as trying to be cool and spending time with friends is.
God deserves so much more than what so many give Him. It couldn't be more unfair. How is he so self-less?





"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."
Psalm 19:14

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena