Friday, August 22, 2008

skills

So, things are really going quite well. I'm really super excited about the two honors classes I have this semester, that include English 200H and public speaking. I really am excited about the challenge that each one will present. Other than those two I have a pretty basic math class and a music class that should be quite a breeze, for a while anyway, just considering my clarinet skills. haha ;-)

Tonight I went to the BCM building just to interact and whatnot because they were having an open house; I pretty much fell in love with the atmosphere (although camp definitely has it topped, no questions asked!). But I'm meeting tons of great and new people through it and I was quite excited to have reached out of my dorm room with my two suitemates and roommate. Speaking of them, thankfully we all get along, but none of them are exactly aligned with me spiritually or willing to say that they would like to be. The Lord is working through all of this, and I attempt to shine brightly for God and his kingdom through every action. I have to be so intentional about my actions.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena