Saturday, June 19, 2010

wonderful, merciful savior

knowing that you'll only be at camp for less than two weeks is sort of like stabbing yourself in the heart. i love ambassador camp so very much. the community is like no other on the planet. there is no way to explain it, so i won't attempt trying to.
but it has been some of the most difficult times of being at camp. knowing that i'll only be here to be a counselor for one week is heartbreaking. i feel like i'm teasing myself.


please be praying that the week that i plan on spending packing and really preparing everything for my journey to China won't be more difficult than i already anticipate because of my longing to spend more time at camp. i know my King has some amazing stuff in store for me while i am in Asia, and i absolutely cannot wait to get started! but its going to be difficult. my heart does indeed belong to this camp. i try not to spend too much time thinking about camp outside of it because camp often tends to making reality pale in comparison to everything about this place.


but God is good. He makes this place what it is.


He is the counselor. comforter. keeper.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena