Thursday, August 12, 2010

glory.

If you have been reading my blog in hopes of hearing about Hong Kong, I'm sorry about the lack of updates. When you spend your days lesson planning, laughing with team, exploring hk and loving on students, there really isn't a ton of time in between to update a blog. But know that God has been faithful. He always is.
As I am back in America, I am taking some time to try to process everything that happened over the pass 5 weeks. Trying to see everything through the lens of the Holy One can be difficult at times. Even the things that have already happened. So, here I am, confused in America and longing for Asia.

Your prayers were highly appreciated as my team and I served in Asia; don't stop them.
We still have lives that are worth lifting up and need to be lived in reflection of the greatest glory.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena