Saturday, June 22, 2013

boys in bands

I'm with Mindy Kaling on this one.
If you're younger than thirty years old and in a band, you are a boy.
Not a man.
No matter how much you'd like to admit to yourself that this is okay, that you're band is going somewhere or even that you're just playing for fun, I won't expect men-behavior from you.
Unless you're Manchester Orchestra or Coldplay I don't wanna buy your 'merch' and even then, I'm gonna need a discount for being cute (this terminology is of course allowed, as girls and boys are negotiating, as opposed to women and men) or it better cost me less than fifteen dollars.
All that said, I will assume you still live life in a meld of recess and your early twenties. And that your social relationships are priorities are organized thereof.

So, no. We shouldn't go out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol i love that!

Deepa said...

👌👌👌

Deepa said...

👌👌👌

Unknown said...

Xenical Orlistat 120 mg chemical structure medications drugs generic fda approved patient labeling reviews professionals clinicians clinical. For more details visit

 
Designed by Lena