Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I always try to think of these things after I type

It's rather hard to type with a band-aid wrapped around the tip of your left index finger. Ts are especially hard.
I need some girl time. And with girls I don't often get to hang out with. Anna Grace, I need you here. I long for your beautiful spirit. So often I don't think I'm open enough with you, but I know that you wouldn't judge me if I talked to you. I love you! We should get together with Chloe and just take a day off like we did when we went to the Renaissance Festival. I'm wearing the necklace you bought me in that picture! --->
I have learned so much about how I should act lately, but I don't act upon it. It makes me feel gross. I need to focus my time with Him so much more. Oh how we loves me!

"The LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your offspring I will give this land." So he built an altar there to the LORD, who had appeared to him." Genesis 12:7

"Adapt--willingly. Just because I know I can does not mean I WILL!!"~Me
I wrote this today thinking about those things I learned about myself from that leadership thing. Yeah, sure I act willing, but it's one of those masks I have.

I posted this awful picture of me and two beautiful girls of God's creation (Alma and Anna) because I've been thinking about going on a mission trip lately. Probably because Andrew's had his Global Expeditions magazine out the other day. If I did go I would probably go to Guatemala, Costa Rica, or Peru. Most likely in that order. I don't know if that is what God has in store for me this summer though. I have gotten soooooo slack!!
I'm stressed out and don't realize it..I guess that a huge contradiction seeing as I just stated it, but I think I just really admitted it. Pray for me! Leave comments so I will know how you need me to pray for you!!!
That was a very open post. :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey steph! it's holly. yay, i'm finally back on the computer! woohoo! so that means i'll be updating soon.....And yeah, the pictures were awesome. although i think about it and i don't even realize the hair color difference anymore. a long time ago i was gonna do that, but my mom wouldn't let me. i'd probably look too weird anyway. lol. seeya! come visit my blog!

 
Designed by Lena