Monday, January 30, 2006

This weekend, etc.

This weekend was pretty fantastic, to say the least. This post would probably be more effective if I had written it Saturday night though. Anyway, Friday night Andrew, Fenisha, Majik, Dorterra, and I went to the basketball game in Andrew Jackson (AJ!). That was pretty cool just considering I hadn't really done anything with Fenisha, Dorterra, and Majik outside of school.
Saturday was probably the best. Andrew, Fenisha, Duralle, Dorterra and I celebrated Fenisha's birthday with a trip to Rockingham and Laurinburg. After the long ride from Fenisha's house to Laurinburg to go skating we find out that it closes at 3 p.m. (which was in about thirty minutes) and doesn't open back up until 7 p.m. because of a private party or something like that. So we finally decided to go to Fatz Cafe (Fenisha's probably favorite place of all time to eat) in Rockingham for what ends up being an extremely late lunch (or early dinner, you decide). We're off and when we get there we probably ended up going through about 5 or so baskets of the amazing rolls and we all have a taste of Duralle's sexy salad (don't ask! Nothing perverted by the way, it was a salad!). We ate until we were all about to EXPLODE and then remember that it's Fenisha's birthday and she can get a free cake. And of course she couldn't finish it off herself (well, maybe she should, we just didn't give her the chance) so we all ate a bit of it. Well, finally we left and we start back to Laurinburg to go skating, but we ended up getting their earlier than expected so we end up going to SUPER WALMART! I finally got another chance to by another tube of amazing "Complete moisture" chapstick with Dimethicone. I really love chapstick. That was a fun trip to Walmart. Well, finally we got to go skating, and believe it or not I never fell! Actually, I think Andrew was the only one of us who did and it was only once!! That's pretty astounding. After a while I got pretty tired of skating though, so Andrew, Dorterra, and I stopped at watched a bunch of people dancing which was pretty funny. Finally around 10 or so we headed home. The whole day was just great (even if it sounds ridiculously boring right now!)
Well, I'm pretty cotton pickin' excited about this weekend because I'm really missing Anna Grace! We need to make plans, darling!

That reminds me of one of my old, immature posts, but I don't think that's really an awful thing..

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena