Monday, July 05, 2010

Training&Team

Ah, we have been in training pretty much all morning. But its been great! I adore my team and we were actually all able to snag a table together for lunch just a little while ago! Its been the first, since the dining area is a little packed. But its been great. Trust me, I am going to be a pro at using chopsticks whenever I get back to the States!
We all seem to be meshing so so well. I'm so excited about actually getting to the teaching part of this adventure. But, I love having an opportunity to stop and bond with all of the teachers that will be across Asia this summer. We're all learning so much. But, to be honest, I would be so overwhelmed if I wasn't an education major. Every one else is getting a lot thrown at them at one time though. I know its been pretty intense for some of the folks on my team. But I'm so positive that we've been placed together so that we can learn so much from one another. Its gonna be great!So we're on the Hong Kong island of Cheung Chau and it is absolutely beautiful. The scenery is nothing like I've ever seen in North America. Its incredible.
Please be thinking about my team as we all continue training and working together. Rachel, Laura, Lisa, Chisom, Derek, Lauren, Julia, Charlie, Emma and I are so excited about all that is going to be happening here!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena