Saturday, February 19, 2005

The Past Little While

Andrew is sooooo crazy!!! Meagan, Bryce, Andrew, and I were all watching The Ring at Meagan's house. At the end went the TV is all fuzzy-like right at the end, the phone rings! We were all flippin' scared! But guess what!! Andrew had my cell phone and called Meagan's house! It was too funny! but it really did scare the rest of us!
I haven't posted in a while...haven't had a whole lot to say. Andrew couldn't drive this past week..trouble with..Mr. 790 (no comment). Turning in history day stuff was pretty great. Our script ROCKED! Friday night I went with Little Debbie, Shelly, and Beka to Fiesta where we met up with MK. Then we all went to Shelly's house and watched a movie (A Cinderella Story) and talked about how we're all starting to get a little tired of Cheraw people. Well, the ones in our grade mostly. I just guess we've all been here with them for so long we know practically everything about them and their annoying qualities are starting to come out. But I still love them all.
Well, I really don't have a whole lot left to say, and I'm tired. So I'm gone to bed.

1 comment:

B4him13 said...

Hey Stephanie,
What's up? Long time no speak. Hope things are going well and life is treating you well. Hopefully I'll get to see you this weekend. It's been FOREVER!! Well, hopefully all is well. Thanks for the ocassional text messages.
Love ya girl,
Brandon

 
Designed by Lena