Sunday, February 06, 2005

Ski(..?) Trip

So yeah, ski trip was pretty fun. It was rather Banks filled, seeing as Beka was sick (which is terrible) I hung out with him most of the time. As for the skiing part of ski trip..err...I can't ski. I tried snow blading...I could at least slow down, but not much. I couldn't stop either and I'm sooooo sore because to stop I would make myself fall down. Banks took me on a couple of runs, just so I could get used to the blades (which happened to be the only runs I did). A run that could have taken him five minutes took about and hour because I fell down so many times and had to get back up! But other than that is was a pretty fun experience. I roomed with MK, Shelly, and Mrs. Shelly. We had all these S names in our room so it got really confusing sometimes. And then we went to Subway, and played cards, and then all the chaperones disappeared! alright, I'll stop rambling now.
The puzzles were awesome! and I got all the pieces back in the box! WOO! (but that was the only one I figured out!!)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena