Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Road Blocks

Okay, life was all awesomely peachy keen. And suddenly, it's just like I'm turning into someone I don't want to be, someone who can't be herself, someone who can't deal with her emotions, and can't be who they truly are because they're so wrapped around someone/something else. Let me just be honest here, I feel like I can't be the person I am without Andrew. I have to keep reminding myself of Romans 12:2a, Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your heart. I think that Beth and Brandon officially think I'm one of those "wrapped around their boyfriend" chicks, and that's who I'm afraid of becoming, but who I'm turning into. Not all of my friends are at church like they used to be. Andrew has introduced me to Meagan, Bryce, Braden and I've gotten to know Julie and Ashley a ton better. And now that ski trip is coming up this weekend I've got this rotten gut feeling like I don't want to go because none of them are gonna be there to hang out with. I feel like a horrible person, even though Banks and his awesome self has told me I'm not. I just don't want to be a person of the world, rather someone who is remembered as a person who was different in a Godly way. And I'm falling into the world and I HATE it...PASSIONATELY!!!!


11:15 Okay, I actually feel a lot better now. After talking to Andrew and Banks about this. ;-) Alright, actually this weird one here feels a ton better...I don't understand the sudden change either...:-D

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena