Monday, November 21, 2005

i don't particularly like coming up with these things..

Well, maybe it's time for a real post on what's going on in my life. Tomorrow Andrew and I will have been dating for eleven months. Which is a SUPER long time, but I give God all the credit for any of it ever working out. It's been quite a blessing.
Economics is HARD and really confusing the mess out of me. I've got to go see Coach Alford early tomorrow morning to see how I'm doing in there.
Other than that, school is alright. I finally got to get out my bass clarinet today in band, which was really nice even though I need to practice. All we do in Spanish now is watch movies and take a quizzes on sports vocabulary. Geometry is alright, but my grade in there could be a whole lot better. I'm scared of next semester. Pruitt, Evans, Trusky, and Sweeney all in one lovely semester. I really need to read that book for Mr. Trusky now that I'm thinking about it...
I need to figure out my major. I know I'm only a sophomore and I will probably change twenty times from anything I ever set, but I need to at least start thinking about colleges. I know how long it will take me to decide where I want to go, and that is why I need to go on and start thinking about it.
I sleep ALL the time now! Seriously, other than school my life consist of going to church, hanging out with Andrew, sleeping, and trying to answer calls when people call me on my cell phone while I'm sleeping. Try it some time, I will sound really weird...I think.
I think I should stop now. I'm just trying to make up things to write now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, it's me, Holly. Thanks again for the cd. i'm listening to it now. I love the music. i thought it was gonna have words, though, of the songs. but that's alright, it's still great to listen to for quiet time, and meditating. ^_^ congrats to you and andrew! wish i had a boyfriend! lol. but i know God will send me the right one in due time. yay! and shcool is alright. i have a C in geometry ,and i've got to bring it up before the semester's over!!! yikes!!! anyway, hope you have a very happy thanksgiving! Love ya! *hugs*

 
Designed by Lena