Tuesday, November 01, 2005

hmm

Let me know what you think. If a girl cheats on her boyfriend with a guy who is to blame?

Only the girl?
Only the guy?
Or both?

It's been a long past few days. State seems like almost a week ago. Speaking of state, we got 4th! Which is good, but I honestly think that we deserve much better. But we finally broke the 6th streak and we beat the Cheraw Marching Band's record for all time highest at state. It's pretty cool, but I so wish we could have gotten better.
Andrew and Kevin are at it again, but it's not like one of them is leaving out the other. It's Christian morals and the Holy Spirit being a conscience. I hate this! Andrew is disappointed.
Andrew and I have hung out a lot lately. Him, Chloe, and I too..that's a sort of weird group, but it's been a lot of fun. Chloe always makes me laugh.
Anyway, that was pretty random and I'm tired. My brother got Star Wars Episode III today. I might go watch it for a little while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if a girl cheats on her bf with another guy then she and the guy shes cheatin with r both to blame. ive seen it happen to one of my best friends so i know its both of em to blame.

Anonymous said...

Actually...I don't think anyone could be blamed...if a girl cheats on her boyfriend then obviously the relationship isn't strong enough or the match wasn't right in the first place...she should at least break up with her boyfriend before she cheats though, that way she can prevent a lot of heartache.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Justin, they both are to blame. I know what you are going through, I am praying hard for you and them. Leave it to God, he will reveal himself to them though. I promise you that. I see it every day. Love you! Stay strong to what you believe.

 
Designed by Lena