Thursday, February 02, 2006

today, etc.

Well, today was probably the best day I've had all week. It was definatly interesting. Andrew, Kevin (yeah, the same Kevin that Andrew hasn't spoke to in four months), and I went out to Fiesta. It was a little akward, but I think maybe it was good. I don't think that Kevin and Andrew are going to be best friends again, but hopefully they can get past the weird, I don't have any idea what to say to you stage. When I talked to Kevin on the phone to ask him if he wanted to go he said he missed me. I missed the Kevin that I knew the week before anything awful happened.
Anyway, Anna Grace, Captain Crunch, will be coming to Cheraw this weekend and I'm excited about hanging out with her and Chloe (she needs a cereal name!). I think the plan might be to go to the basketball game, spend the night at Chloe's and then go to Hartsville and Chloe will be driving. But I'm not sure if that's going to go through, the going to Hartsville part, just because Chloe hasn't had her license that long. I really want everything to work out though!
Well, I need a whole lot more Jesus time. I know that if I miss Him, then of course He misses me.
Rachel, thanks for the comment! You are a beautiful daughter of God!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena