Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ambassador Camp.. and Prom!

yes! so I FINALLY got the chance to go and a pretty good time. And am quite excited about this summer. Pictures might be available at a later date.

Oh yes, so prom was absolutely lovely and I really had a GREAT time. I actually danced this year, and I think that if Andrew and I had stayed a bit longer I would have danced a good bit more. But Andrew seemed rather tired, and there would be no point without someone to dance with..well, actually there would I guess, just to have fun, but anyway. Here are a few pictures, but there are none of us actually at prom.

This is probably one of "my" favorite tasks of prom..just kidding, I really am no good at pinning the this thing. . ."Mom!"

Most everyone that was out at Blair's grandparents house, minus a few: from back left to right bottom: Braden, Andrew, Bryce, Duralle, Ronnie, Richie, Davidson, Landon, Kris, Justin, Blair, Elizabeth, Regina, Andria, Cory, Megan, me, Madeline, and Angel!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena