Sunday, May 07, 2006

thank you!

I feel like I've been in a polo all weekend. I wore a lavender one yesterday to solo and ensemble. Today I wore a minty turquoise one all day. Speaking of solo and ensemble, that went pretty well. A superior and an excellent.
Next week is going to be quite busy. Something different every night. Monday I've got the INTERACT meeting; tuesday, band practice right after school and Bradley's chorus concert or the FCA rally later that night; Wednesday, church and signing practice; Thursday I've got a band concert; and on Friday I might be going with Andrew, Collin, and Kevin to see Austin Crane in Hartsville.
I'm ready for school to get out! Of course, who isn't? Well actually, I'm not looking forward to school getting out because the class of 2006 will be graduating and that will be. . . i'm not sure what word is appropriate here because sad doesn't convey the emotion i am feeling for all of those seniors.

Don't go against what you know is right and what you know is God's will. Forcing something isn't a good thing. You miss out on so much peace, and oh how wonderful peace is! Go read Romans 5:1-5, maybe you'll get what I'm saying if you don't already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey of course i remember who you are! what are you up too latley? school is almost over for this year huh? good luck and dont slack off at the end of the year! Dont wish to be in the "real world" as some people call it. High school was the best time of my life...Just be happy where you are in your life because ur only in one spot in your life for a short time.
peace
Ben

 
Designed by Lena