Tuesday, May 16, 2006

~fill me

So is this what life will be like? That's pretty uneventful. It probably won't really be this way.

I just sort of realized that I do like random phone calls. I used to not like them that much, but they make me smile. ;-D To think that people call to talk to me, just to me. They can't ask for anyone else or just leave me to talk to anyone else because the only person around is me. They make me feel good.

I should have gone running today, instead I took a nap. Now I feel gross. . . and like I wasted all afternoon.

And since I'm not doing much I think I shall go outside. Have a quiet time. Just get my Sara Bailey chance to breathe. . in the evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Holly ~ I have the feeling that you're talking about me. Guess that call was random huh? But it is awesome to talk to you! *smile* and pleeze talk to you know who! for me? thanks.
:)

Anonymous said...

hey, pleeze read my new update. it's important.
~holly

 
Designed by Lena