Monday, January 24, 2005

What's goin' on?

Hola folks!
What's been goin' on?!? I haven't been around in a bit. I've been waiting on the new DSL modem we've got here.
So life's pretty good. Andrew and I have been together for a month and two days now (that probably doesn't seem like a long time for most people, but it's been an awesome month and two days!). I'm totally stealing this from him, but it's almost like we were made for each other. I could never ask for a better boyfriend. This past Saturday Andrew, Meagan, Bryce, and I all went to Florence to eat and see "In Good Company". It was pretty good, but the time I got to spend with Andrew was infinite times better! So the day was pretty awesome.
Region band was okay. I did really well and (for some strange reason) got more nervous as I went along. So my solo and sight-reading (the two biggest parts of the thing) was pretty much crap. I found out today that I ranked 42nd out of all the clarinets that tried out in clinic, which wasn't too bad considering I didn't feel really prepared like I should have been and I'm a freshmen.
Well, I guess that's about it for now.

(I'm missing you like always!)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena