Thursday, September 08, 2005

i can't think of one for this post

you know you're a band dork if...
you go to the bandroom just to hang out way after school or band practice hours to talk about music and make up political cartoons about the band.

This week has been nice (and thankfully short).
I've fallen behind in so many things and oh how I need to rely on God so much more. But I can only rely on Him if I really know Him, and right now I haven't had that in order. There's so much I need to do. The S.A.L.T. retreat is tomorrow until Saturday, pray that I will grow with other leaders through this.
I highly recommend the new Audio Adrenaline CD, Until my Heart Caves In. That's good stuff for your spirit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph:
Hope you have a great retreat - you know my feelings on leadership of the youth. It is your hands!! You and the SALT Team. You guys must step up and take the lead. Lead by example and set HIGH examples. Change will only come about with good leadership and strength of character. You all must be that, not just in youth but in life! Be the leader! Be what others want to follow!
Temple

 
Designed by Lena