Saturday, September 03, 2005

Football Game

Well, we had the first home football game last night. Here are a few pictures of some of the folks in the band.
This one's of Dorterra, Alex, and Asiah just standing around waiting to play the next song.
<---There's Kevin just standing around while everyone else is playing beccause he got his wisdom teeth taken out Thursday and can't play.
--->There's Majik, our drum major, directing some stand song. I love Majik, he's so great! :-D Wow, time out. I just thought about how all of these past three pictures have been of seniors. Wow, I'm going to miss these crazy characters next year! The class of 2006 is probably my favorite. It's going to be hard to let them leave us. Of course, they could all pull off a John Roberts and stay around for the next four years. No objection here.
Well, Kevin's not real smart. I wonder if his mouth hurt this morning from playing and just having his wisdom teeth cut out. That's him on the far left with the rest of his "Mr. Perfect" first trumpets, David and Collin. Trumpets...
Here's a pretty good picture of Alex and Erica playing their saxophones. They're two of the best we've got. Erica is sooooo slack. She didn't even come up with a Phrase of the Week. That's three weeks in a row and now It's supposedly my turn to come up with one. Yeah, right.
--->In this picture Chloe is trying to show me her cousin, Alex, that had to come to Cheraw from Louisiana because of Katrina. It took me forever to finally spot him. Kate is just being too cool to pay us any attention. And finally there's a bunch of us standing around waiting for Mr. Pruitt to let us know when to play the Warpath to let in the football players. What would the football team do without us? Oh yeah, we won 40-21 (I think) last night! All of these pictures were taken by my dad.

Well, there's not much to do today. And I'm one of few words. I'm tired, but not tired enough to go to sleep. I might go wash the cars...maybe not.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena