Monday, October 24, 2005

today

Well, I haven't posted about a normal day in a while so I decided it would be alright. This morning in Spanish I got my pictures back. They're pretty good, but I look like a little kid. Well, not really a little kid, just a bit younger than I am. Anyway, so I don't remember much else from school, but this afternoon marching practice was so blasted COLD!!! It was fun though. Mr. Pruitt gave us a break because the saxophones were slacking off and he was tired of it. Although, personally I think it was because he didn't have his coat on and wanted to get inside and get it. There were those few of us unintelligent folks who decided not to take a break inside, but rather stand out on the field and huddle together. I honestly don't know why but, Dorterra, Andrew, Vannessa, Kate, Chloe, and I stood around huddled together trying to get warmer. Then after practice Collin had a hair appointment with my mom seeing as he lost the bet about if we got better than 3rd place at Lower State he would cut his hair. And Collin's hair is pretty long so...well, we had everyone surround the front of the room and watch as my mom, Mrs. Lois, and Mr. Pruitt cut his hair. I felt so bad while they were doing it. Collin looked like he was about to cry! Anyway, turns out he sorta likes it, so that's good. Then we had an INTERACT meeting and that was a lot of fun. Mr. Webb gave us a magic show and it was pretty awesome except for the smart people figuring out how he did some of his tricks. It was our whole Halloween thing and most everyone dressed up except for Brittany Hooks, Ebony, Rob, Rebeka, a few other people, and me. Either way the whole parade with everyone dressed up was pretty fun. Bryce and Davidson, Samuel and his Poo (Nancy), Chloe, and Meagan all won $10 a piece. Bryce and Davidson were the Williams sisters (the tennis girls), Samuel and Nancy were Aladdin and Jasmine, Chloe was "white trash", and Meagan was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Andrew stuffed his left pocket with candy so he could eat it in AP Calculus tomorrow. It might be gone by tomorrow if Jonathan finds out about it. Well, that was random seeing as I hardly ever post about my days, but it was pretty good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey steph...yea that was werid how we just stood out side while everyone went in LOL thats us...well i hope we do good at lowestate well c ya later bye!!!! Vannessa

Anonymous said...

well go figure....i ment STATE lol nessa

 
Designed by Lena