Thursday, February 23, 2006

music

"You are more beautiful than anyone one EVER! Everyday you're the same you never change. NO NEVER!" ~David Crowder Band

I want to be the girl that sang this song and showed that love I have for Him with everyone. I want to be like Him and never change from that girl that He shines through! I have to be that girl again first.

"How could you be so good to me?!" ~David Crowder Band

"Over coming these obstacles is over coming my fears. Never under estimate my Jesus. You're telling me that there's no hope, I'm telling you, you're wrong!..." Relient K

"I AM FREE! I am free to run! I am free to dance! I am free to live for you! I am free!" Acquire the Fire CD

You know, I really am free to live for Him, to worship His greatness and not be told by the government not to, I should exercise this like I know it. Right now it seems to be a useless freedom. "How great is our God?"

I want to be the loud mouth who was loud because she was bursting with love from her Jesus! I NEED TO BE

BOLD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh stephanie im so glad we saw you and andrew at winter jam!!!!! man it was soooooo cool. i wish we could have sat together or something, just seeing you that one time wasnt good enough. i love you, hope to see you soon.

courtney

 
Designed by Lena