Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's SPRING!

Yep, in my book it is offically spring, even though it's not even really the season. Today seemed to mark it. Boys at school had on shorts and it made me smile to myself. It's time to see flowers, to feel clean, and I go outside without a jacket. There were birds singing this afternoon when Andrew and I went walking. Oh the weather was so nice! And there were so many people at the park other than Andrew and me. Landon, Hannah Marsh, and Beka were there too. While Andrew and I were walking we decided it run. Yes, I know, Andrew and I aren't really the sort of running people, but we did run. And it really made me feel good even though it wasn't very long (I really out of shape!). The whole day was rather refreshing.

Please continue to not only pray for Mrs. Reta Smith, but also for her family, especially her husband and little Garrett. I don't know how they're going through this.

I hope Andrew and I get to go to Sumter this weekend..

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena