Friday, December 17, 2004

Long Day..

Today has been one of the longest days ever. I'll start at the beginning. Well, you know it's the Friday before we get out for the holidays and of course we had to go to Coles this morning. Once again a load of people were there: Andrew, Dorterra, Mark, David, Collin, Landon, Bryce, Braydon, Caitlin, and Megean. Then of course, you know school. What fun; of course we didn't do anything, considering all of my classes were like twenty minutes today. Afterwards I went to Florence with Katlyn, Mrs. Sandy, Rachel, and Beka. That was pretty cool. I finally got Katlyn and Rachel's Christmas present and I still don't know what to get Beka. That is so terrible! So anyway, we had to get home early because Rachel had to babysit, but it was cool because I ended up going to the basketball game with a load of folks. Then my mom had to come and pick me up because everyone was going to the Mexican and I can't ride with anybody. Then everyone went to Mark and Jess's house to play German Spotlight which was pretty cool. Of course I'm surprised no one came out of their houses trying to find out what in the world we were doing. Anyway, that was a rough summary of my day. I'm gone to take a shower and get some sleep.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena