Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I'm Back Again

I would have titled this entry "Christmas" but I guess it's a bit too late for that. So I stuck with "I'm Back Again" because I haven't updated this thing in a LONG time. I guess because I haven't had a load to write, I mean no stress from school and whatnot so yeah.

Christmas
My Christmas was pretty great. I got a good bit of stuff (stuff that I don't deserve for any reason, but it was nice to get things) here's a few things I got...
-a cell phone (yeah, I admit that I am on the spoiled side of life).
-Seven or eight totes/pocketbooks. I ended up exchanging one of them. I mean who really needs that many? At least at one time that is..
-a much needed clarinet case
-money/giftcards
-clothes
You know the classic teenage girl stuff, besides makeup, which I wouldn't wear anyway.
My Christmas break has been pretty good though. Andrew and I started "going out" (where we are "going" I don't know, I guess the better word is "dating") on the twenty-second and it's been great to just relax from school crap for a while. I've missed Andrew a ton though. He's been in Sumter most of his break. Although he doesn't really have a choice; it's with his family or whatnot.

Hair Cut
I got a hair cut that I do like. I don't know if a lot of other people will seeing as I haven't seen anyone besides Anna Grace and her family since I got it cut. Oh yeah, and Chris (Kate's little brother; as if he cares) and of course my family.

Hanging Out with Anna Grace and the Rest of Her Crew
I've been with Anna Grace and her family for the past two days. It's been pretty cool seeing them since they live in "big" town of Summerton now. I really miss those folks. But anyway, I spent the night at their house and we watched Napoleon Dynomite. My review for the movie is that it was rather pointless, but it was funny. I didn't have a real story plot at all. It was just a bunch of random things happening to this guy and the strange stuff he did. But it was funny, plus it was actually a movie without any cussing and whatnot so that is a major plus. Today we went shopping in Florence and then went to Summerton for a bit.

Okay, I know that you could not possibly be more bored reading this (why you are I'm not actually sure), but I'll stop typing now because I am bored as well. Well, I'm off to play the GameCube with my brother.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena