Tuesday, December 07, 2004

"Talking"

I haven't updated as often as I did a week or two ago. I've been totally busy trying to learn the oboe, which I'm not a whole lot better on...which stinks. I've also had a little drama, but it's almost a good thing. Me and this guy are "talking". I know, I know, I know! The whole thing with God won't allow me to go with him, or like him for that matter! My God thing is until I feel He tells me I'm ready for a relationship with a certain guy. The feeling of waiting for a guy is almost gone. As if I should try to be in a relationship with this guy, or at least get to know him better, because it's what is best for me right now. So right now we're just talking and getting to know each other better. But I'm happy about it and according to him and his friends he is too. So that's pretty awesome.
Not a whole lot of other news, so I'm out.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena