Sunday, January 16, 2005

Err..Can't Think of One at the Moment

The Connect Conference was pretty cool. I had a lot of fun, but in a sense I agree with Ryan. The guy speaking was quite a "shoot everyone with the Gospel" type. I agreed with him sometimes and then other times I didn't. I think I'm more of a person who has to get to know and understand a person before you start talking about God with them. But that's just best for me. There are different ways to witness to a person and because everyone is different everyone would prefer a different way to be approached. The Connect Conference most definitely helped me in seeing a way to reach out, but I think I should have a solid foundation with a person first. But that's all just me. I do think small things like wearing a shirt with a Christian message or something like that does effect someone a little and when you conduct yourself in such a way of that of Jesus, people really do take notice.
That's not to say that I only want my close friends to know Daddy, "everyone" should know him and have a personal relationship with him, I just think it would be easier for me to reach out to people by getting to know them first. I guess you could say I don't really know what to think about the whole thing, but I do think that going to the conference was definitely something I should have done. The concert was also really awesome.

Last night I went with Andrew, Ashley, Julie, and Jonathan to Florence to see White Noise. Yes! My parents actually let me ride all the way to Florence with Andrew! I was surprised too. Anyway, it was totally awesome. White Noise was okay, I don't have a whole lot to compare it to, considering I haven't always been much of a scary movie person. I think there was only about two times where I actually started freaking out or whatever. I don't have any idea what David and Collin were talking about that movie being really awesome! But someone is really proud of Andrew ;-)


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena