Saturday, January 01, 2005

To My Much Loved Readers

As I have learned, blogs are not completely safe from public eyes. Well, at least from those crazy people I love!! I didn't know that Beth, Brandon, and Beka too all kept up with this thing. I mean I know I gave you guys the link or whatever a while back, but I had no idea you guys kept up with this thing (you guys must be really bored)! That's pretty awesome though. It's a good way to keep up with what's going on in my life. I'm gonna have to find a way to keep up with y'alls! I've been pretty slack on entries lately though. December has like a whole of what? Five entries! Anyway, I just thought I'd make the first entry of the year for you guys!

BeTh!
It has been AWESOME getting to know you! I feel like I could tell you anything and no one would ever find out. I guess that's something that comes with being a big sister! But thanks TONS for all the advice, talks (especially at mission trip. I don't know if you remember, but the whole thing about how people are different...if you know what I mean), story times, and all that awesome stuff! I'll never forget the car peeing on me! haha! Or YOU!! I love you tons!!!
BrANdOn!
WOO! It's been awesome getting to know you too! Remember the letters on the tissues and napkins at ski trip last year?!?! What fun! And who could ever forget yelling at Thomas to "STOP!?" It's been CRAZY FANTASTIC hanging out with you. I feel like I could tell you anything as well. Us otters have to stick together! I'll never forget you! I love you tons!!!

Even though I don't have a big sister going to see a boyfriend or some crazy connections getting me up near Clemson I'll be up there as much as I can! I'm going to miss you guys more than you know! I know everyone else is too! You've done more than enough in our lives and we'll never forget y'all! Tons of hugs and kisses!!!

BeKa!
Wow...I was thinking about the year on New Years. Think about it...how much have we gone through in one year?!?! There are so many times when we have been so far and mad at each other, but look! We always come back to each other! Girl, I love you soooooo much and I thank you sooo much for being there to support me and know I'm always here when you need me.

:-* Loads of love to all of you!! Wow, it looks all valentiny (if that's a word; well, it is now).


1 comment:

B4him13 said...

Stephers....thanks, girl.....I love you very much, too! You are such a special woman of God and such a bright spot in my life. And how can I ever forget that ski trip...us non-skiers have to stick together:) Know that if you ever need anything at all you have someone you can come to, and know that if it works out we would love to have you stay with us as much as you would like if you end up going to Clemson. Know that I think of you as my little sister, and if you ever need me to let me know.....keep your focus on God and continue to follow in His lead! Love you, girl!

 
Designed by Lena