Monday, January 10, 2005

Missing Computer!

Wow, it's been a couple of days without the computer, which basically stinks. AOL or some connection or something crazy like that got really messed up and I couldn't get on most of the weekend and earlier today. I didn't talk to Andrew once this weekend because he was in Sumter either, and the few times that he was on I wasn't because of the blasted computer. Which "sucks for me" (I'm quoting Banks so I didn't say "sucks"). So, onto what's happen since I last updated.
Not a whole lot. Modest Mouse is cool. So is The Postal Service (no, not the one that brings the mail). They're a lot different from what I would usually listen to, but I was listening to Chole's ipod and she had "Float On" and one of the Postal Service's songs on it. It was pretty cool.
Uh...I'm going to the Connect Conference, which should be pretty awesome. The thing is I can't go with Beth and Brandon to move or whatever this weekend. I really hate this, but for some reason or another I think God really wants me to go to this. I really hope they understand..err.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena