Wednesday, January 05, 2005

First Day of the Semester

Well, school's back and that basically stinks. No new classes, no new people...everything's the same thanks to the "great" ninth grade academy. Although now I get to see Andrew less. How great--yeah right! I'm trying to find all the possible times in which I will be able to see him (it's not much). Beka has gym the same period has him and she's a complete loser because seeing as you don't do anything in gym she will be get talk to him and whatnot.
Band is pretty lame. It's like attack of the sophomores because Julie, Ashley, Samuel, and Jarrett Leviner are all in the freshmen class. Well, I love all of them, but yeah. I've also got to get my solo down considering I didn't exactly work on it during the break. I felt bad, but I think I can get it down. Plus I've got to work on my scales again.
Well, seeing as I've got so much work to do on my clarinet I'm off to practice..

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena