Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"KEVIN GIBSON.. WOAAA IS SOO HOTT ..." -Not me

Well, most everyone knows what my magificent surprise from Andrew was! NICOLE SPENT THE WEEKEND WITH ME!!! It was so fun. Many stories, and I would tell them, but I know that most of you Cheravians could care less. Anyway, so that was a ton of fun!
This is cracking me up!! A ton of kids (yes, I can actually call them kids because they are all younger than me) in the grade below me are obsessed with KEVIN! Not that I'm surprised at that fact, it's just weird that all of a sudden random comments on other people's xangas are about Kevin and how hot he is. Who really knows him like that? Andrew! And that's about it. Oh and another girl is talking about Majik all the time, this is funny. I mean, both of them are very nice guys, I just wish that these people would take the time to get to know the real Kevin.
I haven't had much to say lately on my blog. I don't plan to get rid of it any time soon, but I guess I've just been swung out of the circle of things. Anyway, I still love comments ;-).

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena