Monday, October 10, 2005

Surprise!

You know that whole timeless question of "who doesn't like surprises?!"
Well, the answer is me. I don't like surprises, I dispise being sung Happy Birthday to, and dread opening presents. I am weird..I guess. The only time I like getting surprises is on Christmas morning because none of my stuff is wrapped so I get the liberty of allowing myself to pick over the things I don't want to focus on and sit the floor of my living room opening boxes and that sort of thing. I guess that's sort of bad, but Andrew, my mom, and I were talking about me not liking surprises...I don't.

1 comment:

B4him13 said...

Hey Steph,
Thought that you would enjoy this. Hope all is well.
In Him,
Brandon

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/29358/the_end_of_crazy_frog/

 
Designed by Lena