Tuesday, October 04, 2005

the world in Cheraw

This world is becoming closer to home then ever. You hear about teenagers going around crazy---living with each other, sleeping with each other, and gay people walking around my town, but suddenly here in Cheraw we have those types of things going on. I guess they were actually always there, I was just in my own sheltered world protected by God and now I can understand and be astounded by the worldly people. Pray for people everywhere. I realize how far down the wrong road we've gone and there is so much I need to do. I need to be a good influence on these people and speak up for what I know is right. And I know how hard that is, but I cannot be quiet for my opinions any more.


"Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of God."Galatians 1:10
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is---His good, pleasing, and perfect will." Romans 12:2

Pray for the teenagers of Cheraw...everywhere..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I"m glad you came to that realizeation. i came to that realization when i was in the 10th grade as well. it will serve you well. I believe this verses say it well.

Pro 4:14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.
Pro 4:15 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
Pro 4:16 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
Pro 4:17 For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.
Pro 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Pro 4:19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

People will reap what they sow. It is our job to stand up and let them know where we stand. We're not Christians, or Muslims or any religion on the face of this earth. We are FOLLOWERS of Christ. That distinguishes us from the rest of the world. Keep up the fight because trust me, it will only get worse. You will come across people who are so involved in their lifestyle that they simply choose not to turn away from that sinful lifestyle and they will use any excuse and cop out in order to deter you, simply because they are too happy in their own life style. If ya need anything, you know where to find me on Xanga. Just hit me up and i'll send ya my cell number if you just want to talk. I'll be glad to help because more than likely i've been there and experienced what you're going to experience. You have a blessed day and i'll talk to youlater. Dominus Vobiscum (The Lord be with you)

Joshua

 
Designed by Lena