Sunday, March 12, 2006

:-D

I cannot attempt to put into words the worship of tonight. God is so amazing. I was listening to Thomas tonight at SNL and my thoughts just started to trail off. Some where, in the mists of all of them, I thought about how awesome it would be if Collin, Kevin, Andrew, and I got together tonight and just talked about out spiritual lives right now and how we can pray about each other before Acquire the Fire. I really wanted this to work out. I called Kevin as soon as I could and he sounded really up to the talk. Collin did when I talked to him right after church. Andrew wasn't so sure, but amazingly enough it was one of the greatest things God ever put on my heart to do. We talked about what we needed to do right now and things we'd done in our pasts. We talked about a ton of things and it was just lovely. It was a great opportunity to talk with the three boys (and really individuals) I've spent the most time with over the past year or so. Of the long time we've been such good friends, (though we have had downtimes) we've never had anything like that. I want to do it so much more! I want this sort of fellowship.

The four of us really must be the oddest people at the high school, but I love it. How many people can talk about their relationship with Christ in one of their front yards and just enjoy themselves? I love those boys!

I love you LORD!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena