Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mini Cooper

That was so cool. Mr. Bryan just took me for a ride in the mini and that had to be one of the coolest things EVER! Other than Kevin taking his shirt of today at the park (okay, okay, okay---I'm honestly just kidding!!!!!!)!! Anywho, it was pretty excited and they have a ton more room then they look like they have. I'm telling you, those are NICE cars!
Well, back to my last post...I'm A-okay. I worry too much for stupid reasons and there's nothing wrong with me. At the moment life's pretty good, other than waiting for school to get out! Well, I just had to make sure everybody knew that. ;-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Holly
Hey Steph! Kevin took his shirt off? I'll have to ask him about that at church. ;) Anyway, you haven't checked out my blog in a while, have you? Maybe I need more publicity for it.lol. anyway, I hope to see you this summer at the summersalt. (rachel's taking me along.) see you there. bye!

 
Designed by Lena