Monday, May 30, 2005

Hammock

I want a hammock really bad. It's not something I've always just had an abnormal desire for, but I want a hammock so I can go outside on warm days and just lay there and think and talk to God and read and whatever I just felt like doing at the moment. That was a total run-on, but who cares!? School is out! Well, I guess there have actually been times when I really wanted a hammock. Like the time when my neighbor and I ran from her dog (or maybe it was just me because I was just scared of the dog) and just sat there looking at him because he was about the size of us put together. He's a huge Saint Bernard. And then there's the time at Kate's house for her birthday party or something when a bunch of our friends were hanging out on her hammock and made it turn over with a bunch of us on it. That sort of hurt. At least, I think that happen. It might have been a dream. But I do know that Kate had a hammock either way. Hammocks are almost like a safe place for me (at least other than falling out of them). One saved me from being eaten by my neighbor's dog. Well, it's totally weird that I have strange and completely random memories of hammocks. Maybe I have always wanted one, just never admitted it to myself..

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena