Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Updating!

nor·mal
2 a : according with, constituting, or not deviating from a norm, rule, or principle b : conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern
;-D

Well, I haven't updated in a while and someone asked me about it so I figured it was about time I popped in. There's too much going on; what with school, Freshman 101 marching stuff, preparing for National History Day, church, writing essays, and getting ready for exams and such. You could say I'm staying pretty busy. I'm totally ready for my busy summer to get here! Seriously, I think I'm gonna have like two weeks to myself, even though most...all of the stuff I will be doing with at least one friend. I just don't know how long I will be able to make it. I have to babysit four days of the first week I get off. The next week there's VBS, then Nationals and SummerSalt. Two weeks of hanging out, my birthday, two weeks of Ambassador Camp, and the next week marching band practice starts! This should be an interesting summer, but I'm SUPER excited.
Goodness, it feels like it should be Friday...and it's only Wednesday.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena