Friday, June 03, 2005

Chinese Rabbis and Gilmore Girls

Today was pretty darn great. It started off this morning when I met Andrew, Kevin, and Katie at Coles for breakfast. Then we talked at our table and got sad because this would probably be one of the last times in almost three weeks when we would all be together. Well, at least I was sad. I'm really going to miss them. Then I had to work on history day with Kate, Chloe, and Mrs. Ingram at the Presbyterian church, which turned out pretty good and we got a good bit done in my opinion. I dread having to memorize that writing of Sarah's, though. Afterwards I went home and Mr. Thomas called to see if I wanted to help set up the classrooms for VBS. I went and Rebeka, Shelly, and I had a crazy wonderful time making mountains, trees, and a moose! MOOK!!! Anyway, then we started acting crazy and Shelly and I dressed up in the little kid costumes. She was Barbie and I was a Chinese Rabbi (with a symbol [cymbal]). Anyway, it couldn't have been more fun. After a while we all got hungry so Shelly, Beka, Mr. T, Little Debbie, and Mrs. Tana all went to Fiesta. I asked Felix how many times I'd been there this week and I think we came to the conclusion of four times, and I've still got two days left this week. Then Beka, Shelly, and I went to Shelly's house to watch Gilmore Girls. Holy cow, that has only got to be the best show...ever!!! And I don't even watch a whole lot of television, it's weird that I absolutely LOVE any show.


Gilmore Girls Posted by Hello

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena