Monday, August 15, 2005

falling out (rk)

Well, from my understanding, a good many people read my blog. Guess what I love! COMMENTS, they make me smile! So leave one and let me know who you are so I can keep in touch with you!
Have a glorious day!

I really don't have a whole lot to say, but I really feel like letting some stuff out.
I'm really confident in my school stuff right now, probably way tooooo confident considering that paper I turned into American Government today...that was not that great. School was really good today though. Spanish was a little confusing, but that was the most annoying part. In band the rest of the clarinets and I all had a great tone and projection. Mrs. Lyall's, I mean, Mrs. White's class was good, I'm actually understanding everything in there. In Coach Alford's class we just worked out of the book. Well, I guess really, I'm just getting my hopes up too much. It is only the third day of school.
Family stuff is nice. Bradley and I argue as much as ever, but not as much and not over as big things. There's a better bondage being built, not that we were broken, but it's been nice.
The only thing I miss right now is my Father. I haven't been the daughter I should be. I feel like I've been missing out and I haven't been time giving or thankful enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie! This is Katie Sandifer, just wanted to let you know I read your blog and it's great to still know what's going on with you even though I hardly ever see you or talk to you. But I'm glad to hear how awesomely blessed life has been for you! I'm heading back to school Thursday and anticipate a really great year. I wish the same for you! Much love! -Kt

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph! I read your BLOG too! I like to know what is going on the world of "my kids" at CHS. Have a great week and I will see you soon!
Temple

Anonymous said...

howdy steph! this is justin (u know the one from camp lol). i read ur blogg and im glad to see that ur doin good in school and everything. ur right u might be alil bit to confident in ur schoolin thing lol since it is only the beginnin of the year lol. dont ferget im startin college on mon. so plez keep me in ur prayers. u are such a huge inspiration to me and i luv u so much. u know ur like my lil sister. always member stay close to God and He will stay close to u and He will bless u in so many ways. God bless u stephanie. u are always in my prayers. i luv ya.

justin

 
Designed by Lena