Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sumter

"I'm bitter about tans today." ~Kendra
"Chez cream" what interesting stuff...
"WHOA! What the HECK is going on!?!?" ~Me making fun of the Jump 5 video
"Where are you from, the ghetto? You're hair is so cool." ~The story about Will and the woman at Pizza Lane
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Oh man, I had a wonderful time in Sumter spending the night with Nicole, Hailey, and Kendra. We had an absolutely hilarious time! And we laughed so much my throat started hurting. Well, the rest of Sumter was pretty "grand". Collin and I jumped in the pool with our clothes on and later Andrew, Kevin, Collin, Erin, Elizabeth and I all went swimming. We rode the four wheelers as usual and it was pretty fun. I didn't work on my paper for Coach Alford though, so that's what I'm off to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS

that was the best week EVER!!!
"chez cream" "the boys eat grups" hahahahhaha THE BEST! i love you SOOO much! we have to get together soon! because us sumter girls are the best! :) but i really want to go see you in cheraw!

 
Designed by Lena