Saturday, August 20, 2005

not so weary now

I'm really weak when it comes to sharing how I truly feel with anyone. I've never told people much about how I feel, I was always the listener, but then I liked that part. Now it's not good for me. I have to be more open with how I feel. I have to pray about this one. It's really hard for me.
Thank you for bringing it up, hair twirler!

Thank you guys for letting me know you read my blog. Feel free to ever post any comments and just know I really enjoyed that encouragement. I mean who doesn't like comments?!? ;-)
School is pretty good. I like most of everything. Spanish in the morning has got to be one of the longest classes ever. Probably because it's first thing in the morning and I know I get to go to band next. I'm ready for concert band, but I've got a while to wait. The first football game was last night. It was pretty fun even though we lost. Our band shirts this year are pretty much the corniest things ever. It'll be okay though.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey steph steph stephanieeee!

i love you girl!

well, i hope to see you soon ok?? call me if you guys come into town and you me alyssa erin andrew jonathan and kevin can all go ride 4-wheelers or something...k?
alright love you!

-keLLi

Anonymous said...

omg yes! i have never jumped in with my clothes, but i've certainly dried off on the 4-wheelers with my bathing suit on!! :) ahh...fun times.
and i would love to do it with you sometime...;) yeah, i really want to get to know you better also, so..next time you come...you know where im gonna be?! yeah.
umm, my music is "You Get Me" by Michelle Branch. i love it too, i just cant take it off my xanga...haha
love you a whole bunch stephanie!!
(btw, what is your last name? i dont even know it! haha)

 
Designed by Lena