Saturday, August 27, 2005

ramblings

I'm out of words to comment on other people's blogs. I've spent so many words on myself thinking that I have so few to comment. Goodness, self centered again! And look! Here I go again!
I really enjoy living in Cheraw, but I realize how out numbered I am here and how I don't belong. Although, everyone here has done more enough to help be become the girl I am. Thank you so much!
A bunch of people came to my house today for a cookout. Well, just the Whites and Hatchers only really. It was fun. The adults stayed inside most of the time and just had a bit if talking time and Andrew, Jonathan, Collin, Katie, Bradley, and I sat outside and swam. Well, actually Andrew and I didn't swim. But while everyone else was we sat on my moveable hammock and even though Collin and Jonathan tried to splash us, it was like a force field and we didn't get wet until Andrew said something about it! It was fun and my mom was like we need to do it again sometime, but here come all these band competitions and fall. Hard times to find times to do things like that. It was nice though.
Lindsay, Alyssa, and Erin might be coming to Cheraw next weekend. That will be great to see them again. They make me smile.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena