Tuesday, August 23, 2005

learning

I have so much to learn from Him.

My left middle finger hurts because I've been writing so blasted much today. I had so much homework and my notes for my reading in American Government are not what they should be.
I had so much to say earlier when I tried to post twice, but for some reason or another Blogger was down. I don't have much to say now.
School is okay. Not as good as I thought it would be, but I don't hate it. Well, sometimes I do. Like in the mornings during Spanish when David and I are discussing how much we hate school because so far our day has not been that great. Although, it only goes uphill from there.
Eight months and a day. That's a pretty long time. It's also how long Andrew and I have been dating. He is one astounding son of the Lord. What a blessing I have been given!
Band is going well. Now I realize I'm not quite ready for concert band yet. Bring on the competitions and the rest of the football games! I'm glad we're moving on to Movement 2 for a little while though; it's slower than 1. The only bad thing is we're getting changes in our music everyday and I am already having a time trying to get it memorized!
We had a FCA meeting today. That went pretty well. Chloe told me she really enjoyed it, which was pretty cool. Not that I don't think she would have...anyway. I can't wait until the PowderPuff Football game, even though I usually don't have any idea what I'm doing out there.
I've been so busy with school, homework, FCA and Interact meetings, and band practice that my Daddy time gets lost and shortened. I hate it. I want to know Him so much more. Even so, I have learned a lot from Him lately. I've discovered I can connect more with a Christian than I've ever been able to before. Just knowing that a person is a Christian makes me feel that much closer to them and gives us something amazing to talk about. I have learned to rely on Him more lately too, even though I have so much more relying to give Him.
Mark 4:26-29. Now that you've read a bunch about what I'm up to. Tell me what God is up to in your life (that means leave me a comment, silly)! Listen to your "donkeys" and go discover what he has in store for you today. GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog brings the war home
WASHINGTON, D.C.-- Army Lt. Col. Michael Erik Kurilla had just been shot three times and his thigh bone had snapped.

Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

I have recently created a quinton treadmill
site/blog. It pretty much covers quinton treadmill related stuff.

Stop by and check it out if you have time.

 
Designed by Lena