Saturday, August 06, 2005

summer birthday parties

So yep, Bradley's got all these little kids running around the house because it's his birthday. It's weird because most of them are actually pretty cool. Andrew Koontz and I were talking about music; Queen, Relient K, and all our favorite songs. Michael Ballard and I were talking about the one time we played spoons at his sister's graduation party and started telling the future about wagon trains. Michael, Michael Wagnon, and I all played Texas Hold em'. This other guy, Johnnie and I were talking about his how things are run at his house (his dad's a preacher), church and other stuff. I went there last night with Majik and Fenisha for their church's revival. It was pretty awesome. Majik lead "The Presence of the Lord" which was completely awesome.
Life has been slow the past few days. Band practice and hanging out with Andrew, Kevin, and Collin, and whoever else. They've been good last days of summer though, even though I've still got to finish that book for Mr. Trusky.
I ordered my iPod today. It's pretty exciting even though I don't listen to a WHOLE lot of music. I never got anything for my birthday other than a straightener, which is more than most people get, but honestly, I'm still selfishly excited, and realize I shouldn't be...
Well, I'm meeting Kevin and Collin at Coles tomorrow for breakfast, seeing as Andrew's gone shark hunting. I better get some sleep.
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! haha yeah.. it was me, courtney and nicole givng lindsey and lauren johnson lessons on how to dance black. lol we were dancing to toby mac! LOL omgosh you are comming FRIDAY! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! OMGOSH I"M SO HAPPY! YESSSSSS well, i love you very much, and i really really really hope to see you on FRIDAY! YESS!
~hailey

 
Designed by Lena