Friday, October 29, 2004

Bored

I just got back from the Brave football game. I don't know if we won or not because the game is not over. I left after half time because I wanted to come and chill at the house before waking up really early to be at the high school at 6:30 tomorrow morning. I'm bored so that's why I'm writing this. No one is on. I'm a little worried about tomorrow. It's State after all. Tonight at the football game we did movements one and two. It was okay, but (I absolutely cannot believe it) we almost fell apart. I think the reason being is the fact that Cheraw is packed with rednecks walking around with no respect for any form of art or sport (YES! Marching band is a sport, even if the school doesn't believe that. I'd like to see them go and march!). They were all loud and we couldn't hear ourselves playing from one side of the field to the next. It was, well, not terrible, but it defiantly wasn't good. Mr. Davis was under the press box watching he said it looked and sounded good. But JP knew we almost fell apart being up front.
I can't believe that tomorrow is our last competition and our last time together as a band. It's like splitting up a family. I've made so many friends, I've found a new favorite thing, and everyone was so supportive even when I was upset about my toe. I love you guys!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena