Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I Feel Crummy...

Jeez, I feel really bad...I think that Leslie is mad at me, but I don't know. What's so uncool about this is the fact that we're two people that are NEVER mad at each other. I mean ever! I feel so crummy, but I didn't really do anything bad or mean. I was just surprised at the moment. Well, anyway on to the point of what happen. We were sitting in Mr. Stafford's class when we got to talking about grades or something like that; Regina, Leslie, and me, I mean. Then we were asking each other what we had in "Intergrated Business Application" aka computer/Mrs. Ellerbe's class. Leslie suprised me by saying that she had a ninety-two, which happens to be a B+ and with one more point that would be an A. Well see, the problem is that Leslie has had straight As for...well, as long as I've known her, and now a stupid computer class in going to mess up her record! Anyway, I did the mistake of repeating the fact that she got a B, but I didn't mean to rub it in her face; I really didn't. I was just like "you got B?!?!" I was just shocked. Then she got really quite and she got sort of red faced, so I could tell she was upset. I felt so stupid.
Then the bell rang so I was off to band. After anything I do with or conerning band my brain has shut down to just about anything other than band. Well, when I got out, unusually I saw Leslie in the hall and went up to her and started talking to her about how cool band folks are. Of course earlier that day and every other day we always pick on each other about it. I had totally forgotten about the whole computer grade. Now I feel really bad and I hope that she will forgive me. I might give her a call or write her a note or something. I feel so stupid!!!
Well, I've got to go read chapter two, The Riders of Rohan, in book two, The Two Towers, of The Lord of the Rings. I'm practicing my BSing for my journal entry later...

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena